Families and Work Institute created its FWI Speaks program to provide detailed and customized presentations of our research findings for all types of audiences, including employers, employees, academic institutions, businesses, child caregivers, community groups, parents and others.
FWI Speaks presentations help decision makers improve the quality of family, work and community life by providing them with data-based solutions to everyday issues that effect people in all walks of life. Our presentations engage, cause reflection and often inspire organizational change.
FWI Speaks presentations are flexible, informative and relevant. Presentations are customized to meet the needs of your audience and are packed with Families and Work Institute research, offering practical strategies for successfully navigating family, work and community life.
General information about FWI Speaks presentations are as follows.
Types of FWI Speaks Presentations
- One speech/presentation
- Half-day program, including two to three speeches/presentations
About FWI Speaks Presentations
- Presentations are 1 to 1.5 hours long
- Presentations can be customized to address specific organizational needs
- Cost depends on the number of programs and speakers
- Bulk book purchases can be included with your presentation package
- Speaker’s travel and expenses are extra
For more information about the FWI Speaks program, or to book a presentation with a Families and Work Institute expert, please contact Marline Griffith at (212) 465-2044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.