- 2012 Workflex Conference: Re-imagining the Workplace – October 23-24, 2012 - Chicago, IL
- Work Life Legacy Award – Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - New York City
- Families and Work Institute in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) proudly presented
the 2011 Work Life Conference: Work-Life Focus 2012 and Beyond Workplace Effectiveness Strategies That Work
November 8-10, 2011 Washington, DC
- National School-Based Health Care Convention - June 26-29, 2011 - Chicago
On the first day of the convention, Senior Vice President Lois Backon and Program Associate Alanna Beckman will be presenting an overview of the key findings from FWI’s School-Based Health Care Project. Ms. Backon and Ms. Beckman will provide an in-depth analysis of the financial sustainability, financing, and monetization of school-based health care, and highlight best practices, common barriers, and key state and federal policies appertaining to the implementation and expansion of centers across the country. The 2011 theme, School-based health care and the community: A partnership that works, highlights their focus on collaborations
between school-based health centers (SBHCs) and community schools.
- Work Life Legacy Award - June 13, 2011 - New York City
- The Business Imperative for Workplace Flexibility - April 11, 2011
Session with Lois Backon
2011 SHRM Talent & Staffing Management Conference - San Diego, CA
- FREE Webcast: The Business Imperative for Building More Flexible and Effective Workplaces
Presenters: Ellen Galinsky and Lois Backon, Families and Work Institute
Wednesday, March 30, 2 p.m. ET (60 minutes)
For more information click here.
- Times Are Changing: The Business Imperative for Workplace Flexibility - March 14, 2011
Session with Ellen Galinsky
SHRM 2011 Employment Law & Legislative Conference - Washington, DC
- FWI's Senior Vice President, Lois Backon, elected to National Assembly of School Based Health Care Board of Directors.
Attends January 2011 annual board meeting.
FWI Fall agenda update: Ellen Galinsky's regular Huffington Post blog and more
- What Mother's Want: Innovative Policies for the 21st Century Workplace - New Brunswick, NJ - October 19, 2010
- First ever presidential platforms on work life issues
- FWI Explores...Timely Topics